As of 25-5-2018, the new Regulation 2016/679 / EC on the protection of personal data came into force, with the main aim of strengthening this protection in all EU Member States.
Technological developments and globalization have brought new challenges to the protection of personal data. Personal data is part of the daily routine of individuals because they contribute to it or because they are necessary for the commercial and operational activity of businesses and the economy as a whole. However, the protection of individuals against the "processing" of their personal data is a fundamental right of everyone and for this reason they must have full control and access to it.
REGARDING OUR HOTEL
For our hotel the personal data protection is a basic principle and a trust factor for our employees, clients and our suppliers.
Our hotel respecting the new regulation and your personal data proceeds to its direct application. Concerning this, we inform you about the basic points of this regulation, in order to continue our cooperation.
DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
As part of our partnership, we collect and process personal data for the better organization of our relationship, service and information.
Data we collect is indicatively:
- Customer details (eg Name, surname, gender, Police ID card number, e-mail, telephone, payment details, etc.)
- Video from the common areas that are monitored for security reasons. To ensure the legitimate interests of our hotel, there is a Closed Circuit TeleVision (Closed Circuit TeleVision) to ensure the security of our premises, staff and customers.
In any case, we collect data only with your consent. Also, we do not transfer nor transmit it to third parties, without your prior permission. Of course, it is possible for them to be transferred to third parties or bodies in order to avoid malfunctions during the execution of the contracts between us.
Your personal data is collected and used for specific and special purposes only. Particularly :
- To manage your reservation (request for reservation and execution)
- To validate your information so as to verify that the data is accurate. This processing is considered necessary to process your reservation with our hotel or to provide our other services.
- For the issuance and collection of legal documents in accordance with the applicable tax legislation
Personal Data that are observed in our hotel can be possibly proceeded only by the employees of our hotel as well as by the executors of the procedure.
n particular, they may be transferred restrictively:
- • In Public Judicial and Prosecutorial Authorities
- • To organizations with which our hotel cooperates during the organization of various events
- • To hotel executives and representatives such as service providers and partners
- • In legal services of our hotel or the police authorities.
- • To external partners of our hotel
It is noted that any processing of your Personal Data by the above is done to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes assigned to them.
In the event that the transmission of the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims in court or out of court, the legal interest of our company prevails and it is not possible to satisfy the right of opposition that you may exercise. Also, in case you consider that your personal data is affected in any way, you can file a complaint at any time with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary in order to meet and fulfill our stated objectives.
So, first of all, these elements will be maintained throughout and until the solution of the cooperation between us. Therefore, after that, we delete them. Only exceptionally will we continue to process personal data after its expiration and specifically
- For statistical purposes
- Information necessary to comply with our statutory obligations
- Data that are necessary for the exercise of our legal claims
For the smooth operation of our website and to ensure the best experience of the visitors, we use very small information text files (cookies) which are used by the browsers and allow the recognition of the user's preferences.
- Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web data analytics service provided by Google Inc. We use Google Analytics to better understand statistics about website traffic, the source of them, and the nature of the visits in general. We automatically collect certain information and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, referral / exit pages, operating system, date / time of visit, and clickstream data. We also collect information about specific devices (such as the operating system version). We use this information to analyze trends, manage the website and monitor how visitors interact with the website. You can prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by cookies that involve the use of the Website by you (including your IP address), by downloading and installing the plug-in server available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
On our website, we use social networking plugins (social plugins) of various online social networks.
Add-ons represent independent extensions of social media providers. Therefore, we do not exert any influence on the range of data collected and stored by social media providers through add-ons.
The purpose and scope of the collection, the further processing of the data by the social network and your related rights and the options of settings for the protection of your private sphere can be identified in the personal data notes of the respective social network.
You will find more information:
- • Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy
- • Twitter: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
- • LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
YOUR ANTICIPATED RIGHTS
Our hotel keeps an archive with personal data for as long as it is necessary for the accomplishment of its above descripted purposes and according to the law and it concerns the taxation or the legal obligations or the law enforcement in general We use your information exclusively for the above purposes, for matters of trade or contractual cooperation between us. You may freely revoke all or any of the following assurances at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has already taken place. Through a written request to our company you can exercise at any time the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data by our hotel, as well as the right to receive a copy thereof.
- The right of Rectification: You have the right to update and correct any errors regarding your personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You may request the deletion of your data from our hotel. Exceptionally, we may refuse to delete in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data by our hotel
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive in structured, widely used and mechanically readable form, the personal data you have provided to us about you.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data for specific purposes, e.g. commercial, advertising, statistical.
In any case, you may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority if you consider that the collection and processing of your data is in breach of applicable law.'
Please note that we keep personal data for one year from the provision of the service, for tax reasons.